My Creepers :)

Monday, June 25, 2012

Well Hello There :)


Well I guess in this post I'll introduce myself. Hey everyone! My name is Star, yes like a star in the sky, no extra r's or weird spellings; just plain old me.



I'm ready to begin my first year at a four year college this fall. Before that, I want to post some things that will possibly help me, and other students get ready for dorm room life. Seeing as how this will be my first year living away from my parents, I'll be pretty much lost :) If you know anyone who's gone through or going through college life, send them this way and they can give us tips on how to make money stretch and how to manage time.



My first few posts will consist of what I've been doing this summer, ideas for my dorm room, cool accessories I think a lot of people will enjoy, and anything else I can come up with. As more people start following, I'll put up more dorm room ideas. Say someone wants a purple themed room. I'll look stuff up! I know a lot of people are probably on a tight budget so I'll make one room that's reasonable, and then a dream room. *sigh* I shouldn't even tease myself... Oh well! That's what our imaginations are for right? Dreaming, and keeping those dreams alive.



If you have any questions, feel free to comment and I'll answer as soon as I see it! Thanks!



Love,

Star

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I love your post Star ;) I will definetly be readng and following. At some point in the future I would like your help with a dorm or maybe a room in general for when i move out on my own for the first time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! :) I would be happy to help you find a theme! There are several websites that you can take quizzes to find out your "room personality" if you are lost and don't know where to start. Let me know!

    ReplyDelete